Ogre's might

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Godfried
Oatcake

Ogre's might

Post by Godfried »

lo all is there any interest to do an alliance hunt for the Ogre's Might Quest? FL can at least bring 1 fg...
Second question, anyone knows how to lead that?
'Godfried lvl 49 pally'
'Godfrisco lvl 2x icewizz'
'Martha lvl 7xx weaponcraft'
gremon
Cheshire

Post by gremon »

I have been on Ogre's Might quest twice now and succeeded once.
There are Maps available of Krondon these days on http://daoc.catacombs.com, so getting lost is out of the question.
You will need 6fgs High level chars, with less don't bother going in.
Before you start the quest, make sure that everybody has done the first part of the quest. (Killing the named Ogre outside Krondon.) If not you will spend a long time waiting before all the groups are on the same step.
To kill the end mob you will first have to destroy 4 orbs that are in the big chambre. Scureol is vulnerable during the time all four Orbs are down.
Only chars that are not dead when Scureol is killed gets to the next step in the quest, so all people should be rezzed before Scureol is killed. (Will be fixed in 1.61/1.62)
There is a certain path you need to walk to get through the steps in the Journal, so best is that someone leads that is doing the steps according to the journal.
(Dunno if Scureol is spelled correct btw).

The Ministry can bring 1fg to this quest. Lots still need to do it, so we would be very interested in joining up.
I'm also sure other guilds outside the alliance would join if we would not get enough people, but I'm sure we will.
Gremon [Friar] - Prevail [Sorceress]
Durielle [Armswoman] - Esani [Minstrelle]
Aphrodite [Paladin] - Zuster [Cleric]
Tjall [Scout] - Toendra [Wiz]

GM of The Ministry
Aule Valar
Gorgonzola

Post by Aule Valar »

this is one quest that you don't need a map for, you get directions as you go along

however its VERY important everyone is on step 5 before you start or it'll take all day