Running 2 toa accounts without Lag og losing /stick

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Mundi
Oatcake

Running 2 toa accounts without Lag og losing /stick

Post by Mundi »

Just wanted to share my small utility.

Its a tiny program that makes it possible to run 2 ToA clients on 1 pc, without having the background Account going LD or lag all over.

Http://www.emis.dk/daoc/

Nothing fancy, page is boring. But the program works, and thats the most important part
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

don't mean to be rude but posting strange executables on a forum you've never posted on before seems a bit suss :)

It looks quite sensible from the webpage but anyone downloading this do so with care, as with just about anything downloaded from the internet it could well be a keylogger or a trojan or anything.

I'm sure you're just trying to help but anyone else reading or thinking of downloading, be careful.

It doesn't look too bad since you don't put passwords into the program itself and you login to ToA before you run this program :) but paranoia is always a good thing for online stuff.
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
Mundi
Oatcake

Post by Mundi »

I can understand why you are suspicious, i would be that myself. I posted it on my guild forums as well :
http://www.covenantofzak.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3508.
The program contains no keyloggers or any other malicious software, and since its made in .net its easy to disassemble and look at the source code.

Regards Mundi