humour test

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

humour test

Post by Fingoniel »

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 5862764376

the Wit
(60% dark, 30% spontaneous, 22% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean you're pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer. Your sense of humor takes the most effort to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

Also, you probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
Xintyl
Wensleydale

Post by Xintyl »

This is scarily accurate....apart from the big bucks part. Now where to start my comedy career......

the Shock Jock
(52% dark, 52% spontaneous, 44% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world, and you probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.
ImageImageImageImage
Catalina
Caboc

Post by Catalina »

the Idiot Savant

(43% dark, 65% spontaneous, 44% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often a little physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. But most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but ironically, that definitely indicates you're smarter than most.
DAoC: Retired
Many Other MMO's: Retired
SW:TOR Retired
Lorthania
Mozarella

Post by Lorthania »

Same as Fing :).
Writing a virus for a Mac is like invading Greenland. You could but why the hell would you want to?

WoW: Lorthania - 85 BM/SV Hunter | Jalfrezia - 85 Frost Mage | Ciderbelly - 85 Warrior | Tarrmahk - Tauren DK in progress.
Rayzor
Mozarella

Post by Rayzor »

the Ham

(17% dark, 60% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT
DaoC Farewell Vid

PS3: Rayzor587

WoW: Back for winter <cough>
HG Forever
lenda
Mozarella

Post by lenda »

Rayzor wrote:the Ham

(17% dark, 60% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT
same as ray but less dark :)
WoW : Eivie, Vevy, Yuuki, Yenas, ....
Wrath of the Lich King, the expansion that killed challenge.
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

post the descriptions too
Javai
Chocolate

Post by Javai »

the Prankster

(39% dark, 39% spontaneous, 33% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but neither are you into what some would call 'low humor'. You'd laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor.

This will explain why i hate 'fart jokes' on raids so much :)
Javai
Favail
Windraven
Meina
GM Fates Tainted
Xintyl
Wensleydale

Post by Xintyl »

Rayzor wrote:the Ham
I think Ray did it, got something else, noticed there was a category called "The Ham" and re-did it until he got that one ;)
ImageImageImageImage
Bracken
Double Gloucester

Post by Bracken »

I got the Ham too :P
DAOC Dragon Knight

LOTRO Hunter

Up The Villa!

Image Image Image Image
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

*grumbles at people not posting descriptions* :)

The Ham

Your style's mostly goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith
Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

the Idiot Savant

(47% dark, 73% spontaneous, 63% vulgar)
your humor style:

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 45% on dark

You scored higher than 99% on spontaneous

You scored higher than 90% on vulgar

Rah vulgar and spontaneous ....dunno what to make of that but I feel I must now uphold my score by getting my wang out whilst talking to people at work randomly........ n stuff!
Currently appearing as SirEvzy - Spammer Spec in Black Ops on PS3
Aadia
Cheshire

Post by Aadia »

Got the same as Fav:

the Prankster

(28% dark, 38% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher

Couldn't answer a few questions though as i hadn't seen any of the movies they were on about :roll:
DAOC: Retired

LOTRO: Ariel, Aadia, Allie
Xintyl
Wensleydale

Post by Xintyl »

Me neither, I just chose which one sounded funniest
ImageImageImageImage
Eurynome
Brie

Post by Eurynome »

the Provacateur (ooo makes me sound sexy)

(52% dark, 34% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | COMPLEX | DARK

You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it.

Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks. If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgement, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Chris Rock - Lenny Bruce - George Carlin

(Anyone shed any light on who Lenny Bruce and George Carlin are?

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 48% on dark

You scored higher than 22% on spontaneous

You scored higher than 60% on vulgar

hmmmm 60% more vulgar must come from living with 2 men for 4 years I think. And do you think I'm an ass?
Eurynome, Da Ice Queen
Eury, Da N00b Cleric
Use, Da NS Whore
Wooof, Volteins Whore
Careful, Ickle Friar with Alchy Problems
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

Lorthania
Mozarella

Post by Lorthania »

'Good evening, my name is George Carlin and I'm a professional comedian, as opposed to the kind you run into at work all day long'.

'Got into an argument with my Rice Krispies. I distinctly heard snap-crackle-f**k him'.

Etc :-).
Writing a virus for a Mac is like invading Greenland. You could but why the hell would you want to?

WoW: Lorthania - 85 BM/SV Hunter | Jalfrezia - 85 Frost Mage | Ciderbelly - 85 Warrior | Tarrmahk - Tauren DK in progress.
Stephen
Oatcake

Post by Stephen »

the Idiot Savant

(19% dark, 61% spontaneous, 57% vulgar)
your humor style:

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

You scored higher than 5% on dark

You scored higher than 90% on spontaneous

You scored higher than 94% on vulgar
<Red Dragons>
Stephen Presto Lvl50 Cleric ML1
Larae Tunes Lvl50 Minstrel ML10
Stephany Lvl50 Theurgist ML10
Launa Lvl50 Infiltrator ML3
Elvo
Cheddar

Post by Elvo »

the Idiot Savant
(33% dark, 57% spontaneous, 57% vulgar)
your humor style:

Conquerer of the World, Master of Everything.
Arawnz
Danish Blue

Post by Arawnz »

the Idiot Savant

(33% dark, 65% spontaneous, 73% vulgar)
your humor style: