Online Mafia rpg

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Online Mafia rpg

Post by Evzy »

www.barafranca.com

Called Omerta , its a bit basic but could be quite amusing once you join up with other people, seems you need IRC to get the best out of it (so far I have always resisted the urge to go IRC but feel mebbe I might have to now) You choose crimes to commit and it gives a percentage of success, the more you achieve the more you climb up the ladder and can do more crimes, you can join existing clans or make your own etc etc etc, check it out, there is a wiki page for it as well..

I have gone New York - usual name of Evzy if anyone does sign up.

Oh and its free.
Currently appearing as SirEvzy - Spammer Spec in Black Ops on PS3
Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

Tell ye all... get into this...its the worst most pointless game ever...but its horribly addictive :(

Showed it to a mate in work, he agrees it pants...but we cant stop playing it...

Just bought a machine gun, some bodyguards and bullets, now I am going to spend about 2 weeks trying to get my shooting skill up just so I can hunt some random down in game and try and kill them - once you are dead its game over and you have to start again :)

Once I die... I will be able to stop playing this game hopefully..

Please come join us, we need someone to tell us why we are still playing it other than for the joy of a picture of an old motor popping up when you steal a car....

So far managed not to need IRC either - just arrange heists with my workmate - could easily arrange them on here etc - its not as complicated as it seemed - just invite someone, they accept, you select to start the heist, everything else is then done auto so as long as you can roughly commit to being online for 3 seconds within an hour or so of someone inviting you, thats all you need to do..

God its crap.

really crap..

But I can't stop playing :(
Dervish
Danish Blue

Post by Dervish »

lol Evzy - they are using the imagery to send sublimal advertising to you. The game is a weak cover for this.

I expect you will subconciously start spamming their adverts at us on here very soon....

Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

Muhahaha my gun skill is up to 2.2%... I swear I am gonna gank me some no0bs soon !!

Just suckered 2 more dudes in work to try it.. muhahaha soon they too will wonder why they are playing this and can't stop even though its pointless....

Come on, join us !! PM Evzy in the game, I will send you some cash if I have any, and some honor points !!

You know it makes sense... come play the worlds worst yet most addictive game of the week !! Its better than that throw paper aeroplanes out of windows one, well actually its not, but it is.
Aadia
Cheshire

Post by Aadia »

Do you guys actually 'work' at work? :wabbit:
DAOC: Retired

LOTRO: Ariel, Aadia, Allie
Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

Erm....

Is that the time?

~runs off in opposite direction~

~yells back over shoulder~

don't forget to check the game outttttttt.........
Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

Weee someone finally ganked me :)

Freeeeeeee !!!