Left 4 Dead

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Taglim
Cornish Yarg

Left 4 Dead

Post by Taglim »

Has anyone else seen this? I saw a few clips on youtube and it looks very good!
Made by people that brought us counterstrike/half life :)
Part Time Father
Part Time Worker
Full Time Gameaholic!
Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

Been reading about this a lot, another game I am looking forward to, the gaming area's are supposed to be huge, you can barricade your team into a building and restock and fight your way out, take control of the Zombie side etc, I love Zombie films (because they scare me shitless) and I cant wait to play this - due out Oct I think last I heard.
Currently appearing as SirEvzy - Spammer Spec in Black Ops on PS3
Aadia
Cheshire

Post by Aadia »

Evzy wrote:Been reading about this a lot, another game I am looking forward to, the gaming area's are supposed to be huge, you can barricade your team into a building and restock and fight your way out, take control of the Zombie side etc, I love Zombie films (because they scare me shitless) and I cant wait to play this - due out Oct I think last I heard.
Evz.... you need to get out more ... seriously :P
DAOC: Retired

LOTRO: Ariel, Aadia, Allie
Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

Nah I love watching something that really scares me - its like being on a rollercoaster for an hour and a half or something - that adrenaline rush is great :)

Watch Event Horizon the first time in the house on my own, turned all the lights off, drank a bottle of wine then sat on a beanbag in front of the TV and cranked the volume up - proper scared I was - twas mint :)

Zombie's tho... freak me the hell out ever since Dawn of the Dead - the original ofc, recently read 2 books - The Rising and...erm.. something or other - 2 parter about a kinda Zombie's taking over the earth thing, had a few nightmares whilst reading them - made the books even better tbh - missus thought I was going a bit lala because I got up told her about the nightmare then took the book to the lav and carried on reading :)
Currently appearing as SirEvzy - Spammer Spec in Black Ops on PS3