Neverwinter Nights 2

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Lorthania
Mozarella

Neverwinter Nights 2

Post by Lorthania »

I am replaying Sacred at the moment, but even with a different class, it's just doing the same stuff over again, so I was looking at NWN2.

I loved the first NWN, but from the reviews, it seems NWN2 is flawed and bug-ridden, even with all the patches. I think I can pick up this game for a tenner now, but I already see enough bugs at work, so I'd like to know if I'm buying something worthwhile :). Anyone with feedback? :)

Thanks,

Bart
Writing a virus for a Mac is like invading Greenland. You could but why the hell would you want to?

WoW: Lorthania - 85 BM/SV Hunter | Jalfrezia - 85 Frost Mage | Ciderbelly - 85 Warrior | Tarrmahk - Tauren DK in progress.
loren soth
Gorgonzola

Post by loren soth »

i have played neverwinter nights 2 alot and it is one of my most played games, i would say it was fairly bugged at fist but most of them was ironed out via the patcher and i find i enjoyed the game alot and the mods that are avalible on the webs also increse the life of the games as there are good stories that have been made out there.

so in general i would say buy it as i find i not had many problems but you might have it different.

regards
Jon
Warhammer age of reckoning
retired
World of warcraft
Retired
Aion
Retired
Eve online
Retired
Eloish
Cornish Yarg

Post by Eloish »

I'm half way thorugh the game myself.. I think. So far i think it's really good. not nearly as good as Baldurs Gate II though.. but then again what is?
Eloish, level 50 Reaver. retired from daoc
Lorthania
Mozarella

Post by Lorthania »

Eloish wrote:I'm half way thorugh the game myself.. I think. So far i think it's really good. not nearly as good as Baldurs Gate II though.. but then again what is?
Icewind Dale came quite close imho :wink:
Writing a virus for a Mac is like invading Greenland. You could but why the hell would you want to?

WoW: Lorthania - 85 BM/SV Hunter | Jalfrezia - 85 Frost Mage | Ciderbelly - 85 Warrior | Tarrmahk - Tauren DK in progress.