Proof that Karma / Higher powers exist.

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Proof that Karma / Higher powers exist.

Post by Evzy »

Ok so I am in the States atm visiting family, yesterday we went up to a local farm store type place - huge, outside they had a haymaze for kids, my wife's sister has 3 kids so we let them all run around and play, then the eldest boy who is 6 ran around a corner just as a little dude was running back through the maze the wrong way - cue collision of little dudes head to my nephew's (inlaw?) mouth - cue 2 crying kids, my little dude of a nephew was very very upset as one of his teeth became dislodged (still baby teeth ofc) and he didnt want anyone to see it, we eventually got him home and he locked himself in the bedroom, I managed to get him to let me in, I sat and calmed him down and chatted for 20mins til I had him laughing and happy again. I promised him if the tooth came out the Welsh tooth fairy would also pay a visit, but he couldnt get the tooth out, so I ran down the local seven-eleven and bought him some toffee type sweets to help with the tooth extraction.

As I am paying this oldish dude of about 60 who had just been served was leaving the store and asked the guy behind the counter to hold onto the item (no idea what it was tbh) and he would be back in a bit with the 4 cents he was short (about 2p!) so I ran out after him and asked him if I had heard him correctly etc and he said yeah, so I gave him a 25 cents coin to save him having to make the journey back / doing without whatever it was he wanted.

So I get home etc feeling all good that I have cheered my nephew up and helped an old dude out etc, we were joking that I should get a lotto card or something, I came down to the basement to the PC to check my emails n stuff a bit later on and.........

Mourinho has been booted out of Chelski :)

This is without doubt concrete proof that Karma does indeed exist..

Seeya later not so special one :great:
Currently appearing as SirEvzy - Spammer Spec in Black Ops on PS3
Eloish
Cornish Yarg

Post by Eloish »

I guess Mourinho would get pretty mad at you for getting him kicked out:P

But don't worry i can keep a secret.
Eoish wrote:But don't worry i can keep a secret.

Thats a lie, but dont tell anyone :D
Eloish, level 50 Reaver. retired from daoc
Rayzor
Mozarella

Post by Rayzor »

LOL

good times indeed! Lets hope it upsets the chel$ki players even further incurring loss after loss ;)
DaoC Farewell Vid

PS3: Rayzor587

WoW: Back for winter <cough>
HG Forever
Dervish
Danish Blue

Post by Dervish »

Hurrah for lolski FC - players will be leaving in droves. Wise and Poyet will give up there comedy duo act at Leeds and return as club captain / club clown respectively.

Great days tbh. Down with fantasy football, excommunicate the entire prem league to the complete wankery that is the often proposed european super league (cos we don't want 'em) and let's get back to playing some proper football.

Blue is the colour, Lolski is the name... :D

PS nice one Evzy. But I fear you didn't mention the 3 hours of spam you verballed at the old dude in order for him to get his quarter... ;)

Rayzor
Mozarella

Post by Rayzor »

DaoC Farewell Vid

PS3: Rayzor587

WoW: Back for winter <cough>
HG Forever
Dervish
Danish Blue

Post by Dervish »

there they go, there they go, there they go...

Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

Awwww they all want to leave...awwww.

Someone send a shitload of black cabs around to the training ground now :)
Currently appearing as SirEvzy - Spammer Spec in Black Ops on PS3