Hi everyone, I'm interested in joining you on the 18th

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Naetharu
Cheddar

Hi everyone, I'm interested in joining you on the 18th

Post by Naetharu »

Hi all,

I've been following the WAR-Europe site and loved the sound of your guild in the article about the fortresses.

I'm planning rolling Destruction on release (The 15th if I can get my preorder in time) and would love to apply to you for membership.

I'm from England, 24 years old and a philosophy student. I've been playing World of Warcraft for the past three years, where I have a great deal of fun in a guild whoes ethos sounds much like your own.

Ideally I'm looking for a very fun, casual enviroment where I can explore WAR with mature, friendly people who care more about having fun than being the best at everything first.

I don't have any experiance with Mythic games, so I am sure there will be a little learning curve more so than for those of you who have played DAOC before, but I'm sure that I'll get to grips with it all soon enough.

Anyhow, I just thought that I would say hello and see if perhaps I could arrange to meet up with some of you in-game to have a little trial run.

Thanks for you time,

Kind Regards

Naetharu
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

Ello :)

From playing beta I think the basic systems are easy to pick up if you've played WoW or DAoC and the realm war stuff is different enough that you'll have a bit to pick up anyway whichever game you come from for the later bits.

There's nothing too complicated, certainly nothing a few questions on the guild line won't have answered quick enough.

Keep an eye on the forums here and the website to find out which server we're going to land on. Come along, have a group with us and we'll see if we all get along :)

Cheers,
Fing
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard