orderd SE today......

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Clix
Leerdammer

orderd SE today......

Post by Clix »

ordered the SE from ea store as its the only one that accepted paypal but ive bought it its all gone through but i dont have any codes looked around and googled it and people said they arent getting theres either any help on the subject? :cry:
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

EA should be emailing them out to you - if you've not received them within a day or so I'd get in touch with their customer support.
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
Dervish
Danish Blue

Post by Dervish »

The word is EA are not sendding codes out yet. D2D have done but lots of people are complaining that EA haven't done this yet.

Clix
Leerdammer

Post by Clix »

tried to contact customer suppourt but they are saying they cant help with pre-orderd games im starting to get annoyed :evil: damn i knew i should of got it from D2D
Javai
Chocolate

Post by Javai »

Clix wrote:tried to contact customer suppourt but they are saying they cant help with pre-orderd games im starting to get annoyed :evil: damn i knew i should of got it from D2D
I can understand the frustration but you can't actually do anything with the codes yet anyway and I'd expect EA will get around to it - as presumably they can just knock up another batch of codes as they need them unlike independent retailers who have to get them from GoA/EA.
Javai
Favail
Windraven
Meina
GM Fates Tainted
Clix
Leerdammer

Post by Clix »

I know they are useless atm but im dreading its going to get the date and im not going to have the codes its happend to me before with WiC Crysis and also Bf:Heros
Javai
Chocolate

Post by Javai »

Clix wrote:I know they are useless atm but im dreading its going to get the date and im not going to have the codes its happend to me before with WiC Crysis and also Bf:Heros
I'd worry if you don't receive them before Friday (ie in time for Open Beta) but even if that's the case it still gives you a week before headstart starts to chase up EA and get the codes for the headstart

PS: That's meant to sound reassuring rather than unsympathetic!
Javai
Favail
Windraven
Meina
GM Fates Tainted
Clix
Leerdammer

Post by Clix »

Javai wrote:
Clix wrote:I know they are useless atm but im dreading its going to get the date and im not going to have the codes its happend to me before with WiC Crysis and also Bf:Heros
I'd worry if you don't receive them before Friday (ie in time for Open Beta) but even if that's the case it still gives you a week before headstart starts to chase up EA and get the codes for the headstart

PS: That's meant to sound reassuring rather than unsympathetic!
dont worry i understood and also what is availible in open beta is it all clases at level 31 or is it just a week of the game before its out
Javai
Chocolate

Post by Javai »

Clix wrote:
dont worry i understood and also what is availible in open beta is it all clases at level 31 or is it just a week of the game before its out
As I understand it OB is restricted to level 20, starting at level 1.
Javai
Favail
Windraven
Meina
GM Fates Tainted
Clix
Leerdammer

Post by Clix »

ah ok but lvl 20 :( no good dps shaman spells for another week then :(
Clix
Leerdammer

Post by Clix »

ive looked on the support website for ages looking around and the only contact us tab it has dont have aything to do with war does any on eknow how i can contact them?
Bleri McThrust
Danish Blue

Post by Bleri McThrust »

Clix wrote:ah ok but lvl 20 :( no good dps shaman spells for another week then :(
Well OB is only for a week and your character will get wiped at the end anyway. So no real point in getting to attached to anything.
Bleri McThrust - Pole Armsman DAoC
Playing Skyrim

Steam id - Bleri / bpbill
Kongregate Id: bpbill
http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=bpbill
Bleri McThrust
Danish Blue

Post by Bleri McThrust »

Clix wrote:ive looked on the support website for ages looking around and the only contact us tab it has dont have aything to do with war does any on eknow how i can contact them?
It would appear that no codes have been sent for EA Store Premium SE orders yet.
Bleri McThrust - Pole Armsman DAoC
Playing Skyrim

Steam id - Bleri / bpbill
Kongregate Id: bpbill
http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=bpbill
Clix
Leerdammer

Post by Clix »

well that would explain why i havent got any atm