looking forward

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Clix
Leerdammer

looking forward

Post by Clix »

well as the beta comes to a close tommorow to get ready for the headstart many are getting the last of the glory they can. Id like to ask what realm we will be playing and what side?
Javai
Chocolate

Post by Javai »

Certainly will be Destruction but we have not yet decided on a server.
Javai
Favail
Windraven
Meina
GM Fates Tainted
Clix
Leerdammer

Post by Clix »

whoop whoop i get to be a shaman :D also id like to ask if there will also be a realm where we can be order?
Dervish
Danish Blue

Post by Dervish »

yes we are going to have an Order alt server, we'll maybe do this as a big Order guild rather than an Alliance as numbers may not be high.

Botchulaz
Brie

Post by Botchulaz »

I still cant decide which class to be and i havn't got alot of time to do it. *panic* :o
"Please! N-no more kicking!"
Clix
Leerdammer

Post by Clix »

Botchulaz wrote:I still cant decide which class to be and i havn't got alot of time to do it. *panic* :o
depends what you like really i like the amazing dots and heals the shammy has :D
Botchulaz
Brie

Post by Botchulaz »

Same im playing the shammy now and quite like it but its very over populated as a class and i was thinking about a melle class instead, iv'e heard good things about the witch elf, anyone have any views on her?
Clix
Leerdammer

Post by Clix »

ye ive seen them in RvR fights and they are mint assasin class but if youd like a good melle tank then id go for black orc or chosen as they take aot of hits and if a shammy is with you then youll be set
Botchulaz
Brie

Post by Botchulaz »

Thanks for the advice clix, ive always either been a DPS caster or healer in previous MMOs so maybe a tank class would be a nice change of pace. Hopefully ill be able to try out more classes during the remainder of the open beta and the Head start, if that ever happens. :D