Snowy greetings

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Gribz0r
Wensleydale

Snowy greetings

Post by Gribz0r »

So. Who's head is still above the snow? :D

Driving home yesterday night in a mini blizzard was again a lot of fun. In Belgium the record of amount of snow days before years end (which was set in 1945) was broken yesterday. 17 days of snowfall and winter hasn't even started hehe. Luckily I have a stash of baked beans to help me through the tough times!!
DAoC Europe: Retired - DAoC US: Retired
EvE Online: Retired - Warhammer: Retired
WoW: Retired
Playing: Minecraft (sue me)
Lorthania
Mozarella

Post by Lorthania »

Our street is slowly starting to resemble a glacier, there is at least six inches of snow caked to the road. The real issue is that all our neighbours are at home during the day, so they have the time to clear their part of the sidewalk, requiring me to go out snow shovelling at eight in the evening just to not make us look like the asocial family :).

Driving the kids to school is so much fun too, loads of mums with fake jeep type vehicles who think the key factor for getting out of snow is stamping in that pedal just a bit more. My snow tires have been worth every penny, I know that :).
Writing a virus for a Mac is like invading Greenland. You could but why the hell would you want to?

WoW: Lorthania - 85 BM/SV Hunter | Jalfrezia - 85 Frost Mage | Ciderbelly - 85 Warrior | Tarrmahk - Tauren DK in progress.