A thanks to Fingoniel and Methos

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Hippocrate Xanadu
Cheddar

A thanks to Fingoniel and Methos

Post by Hippocrate Xanadu »

After the last nights dragon-raid I just wanted to pass by and say one damn big thanks! to Fingoniel and Methos for the single best raid I have been on so far.

Smooth, well planned, great leading and the fastest and still working lotto-system - I am looking forward to doing more work with you guys!
Due to necessary cut-backs, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off till further notice.

gremon
Cheshire

Post by gremon »

:great:
Gremon [Friar] - Prevail [Sorceress]
Durielle [Armswoman] - Esani [Minstrelle]
Aphrodite [Paladin] - Zuster [Cleric]
Tjall [Scout] - Toendra [Wiz]

GM of The Ministry
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

you're welcome :)

don't forget Xintyl who took everyone's name down :)
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
Wardywonderland
Gorgonzola

Post by Wardywonderland »

Yep very well run and fun to be on. The idea of just a single /random 100 roll was a stroke of genius. Saves about 4 hours on the lotto. In the CoZ grp we had 1 peep who had never seen the dragon killed and 1 who had never even seen the dragon. They both had a great time and will be back for more.

Gratz Fingo its a pleasure to play when you run these events.
Wardy Wonderland 50 Pally 900+ Alchemist
Buxton 50 Sorcerer
Memory 45 LGM AC
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

cool :) I keep forgetting that the dragon's a new exciting experience for a lot of people - been on too many raids to kill him that i kinda lose that 'ooooooooooh dragon!!!' feeling when we get to the lair...

too busy thinking "ok how do we split the groups" :(

Lotto took a little longer than intended (some people decided to roll a few extra times and I didn't count the rolls until I was working out the prizes which might have given some heartbreak when people got shuffled around) but was fairly speedy in comparison to some :)

I'm wondering next time we just tell the non-leaders they're free to go (unless they need an in-group lotto) once the dragon is dead... a lot of people were getting bored waiting around and the chances of him repopping are quite slim (and I'd be too knackered to do the lotto after a second pop :))
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
Bobiskey
Stilton

Post by Bobiskey »

Thanks Fing, Xintyl and methos for probebly the best planned raid i've ever been on (short of my own :P), 2 ppl from KoP are a little happier with there chars now :)

.: Give PG Tips title :.
Bob <Fates>