The Calamitous Concatenation

Funny links, guess the movie threads, anything else off topic.

Moderator: Stranglehold Moderators

Coren
Cornish Yarg

The Calamitous Concatenation

Post by Coren »

I spent ages wearing out me Ctrl, C and V keys doing this then found out Fin had locked the topic, but I'm bloody well posting it now.

The Corporation Are a gathering of aliens who seek cheese for their athlete's foot and cheese on crumpets. But there they made their fatal mistake which was the fault of McDonalds (Leader) who ate A double whopper (BK!!!!) with extra everything which made his breath smell cheesy like his bulbus round of camembert exept their gurkins lol, that was random!!

Anyway, these aliens were big fat and Elvis fans. They would spend hours oiling their green, scaled like extra large sphericals along with thier, big green pecs and latisimus dorsi but all was in vain, because the soggy biscuit was a shortcake. So i dipped the cheese in and it fell into a cup of tea, which frrrrrothed and bubbled. And out jumped a mysterious sausage who began to freak me out cause it had an uncanny resemblance to Mr. T And I thought.......

OH-MY-GOD

isnt he gay?

Must be, cause it is limp. A limp sausage? Mmm hotdog. Luckily, limp hot dog! Yes, a hotdog. which tastes like hmmm Beer beer with a small floatilla of rubber ducks with limp hotdogs falling from inside their big round purple Eyes looking hard at the best MacGyver episode EVER! why am i the biggest gimp cause your an fromage Francais puant ! Shoddy grammar there is the cause of a huge swelling growth on your left nut that fell out then drank beer. Dont like beer says the man holding the pint of wife beater.

Whats a wife doing without a a big tube and a humungous Pair of voluptuous of trool boobs?

THE END
Coren, guv'nr of The Merry Men
Blacksun
Cheshire

Post by Blacksun »

:clap:
Rincewald
Stilton

Post by Rincewald »

Wow, that err... almost makes um... sense... kinda :roll:
What, me worry?
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

sorry coren :) but thanks for summarising it - it all makes sense now.... or something :)
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
Rincewald
Stilton

Post by Rincewald »

I'm leaning more towards "or something" :help:
What, me worry?