new track up on myspace

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Jomy
Double Gloucester

Post by Jomy »

Wheee!!!!! :bash:
:knight: :swords: :knight:
World of Warcraft : Active

Doomhammer/Turalyon , Alliance , Mc Vities (GoldShire Guard for alts)
Jomy
Double Gloucester

Post by Jomy »

I like this whine posts,shame this isn't bw forum so every 1 can
read this :help:

Well,hope this posts keep going ! :wink:

oh btw,come back in our frontier mr/mrs Zzz,hope we can /hug
eachother again :wabbit:
World of Warcraft : Active

Doomhammer/Turalyon , Alliance , Mc Vities (GoldShire Guard for alts)
lenda
Mozarella

Post by lenda »

Most entertaining

/y Frico ! ... Nootjes ! ... Glacééé ! .....

Popcorn and beverages available at Bleri's.

Feels like watching the "Twat of the Year" award .... too bad Zzz is the only nominee.
WoW : Eivie, Vevy, Yuuki, Yenas, ....
Wrath of the Lich King, the expansion that killed challenge.
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

Zzz wrote:Fingoniel, you may find it hard to believe but the 5 fgs camping amg and mmg are Albs... Honestly, try out Hib or Mid and you will laugh your ass off at how lame and zergy Albs are. I used to be one myself and I can tell you its not pretty from this angle.
zerg whines! we're almost getting to BW levels now :)

(and no, I'm not stupid enough to think that only mids and hibs zerg... )
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
Lorthania
Mozarella

Post by Lorthania »

Can I whine about the time I ran into Snow, not knowing that Mids had Hurbury and then got slaughtered by three Mids before even reaching the faerie frog lake? I mean, it wasn't fair because I was just there for a quest! Can I whine, can I, pleeeeeeeeeeze? :-).

I would feel a little bit sorry for Zzzz, but when Mids, Hibs and Albs meet, blood will be spilled. RvR areas = chance to be killed, no matter what the circumstances are.

BTW ne frisco met nootjes voor mij!

Lorth
Writing a virus for a Mac is like invading Greenland. You could but why the hell would you want to?

WoW: Lorthania - 85 BM/SV Hunter | Jalfrezia - 85 Frost Mage | Ciderbelly - 85 Warrior | Tarrmahk - Tauren DK in progress.
Twigbob
Danish Blue

Post by Twigbob »

well, tbh, i can see where hes coming from
as someone who solo's a lot, when you finally get a fair 1on1 fight it can be extremely tedious to get ganked by a fg or 2.

but thats daoc, just gotta live with it :p
Skitzzo
Gouda

Post by Skitzzo »

Zzz wrote:~SIGH~ Hawkeye ANOTHER FOTM newbie :/

Fingoniel, you may find it hard to believe but the 5 fgs camping amg and mmg are Albs... Honestly, try out Hib or Mid and you will laugh your ass off at how lame and zergy Albs are. I used to be one myself and I can tell you its not pretty from this angle.
now he has used up all his arguments sadly :/

well he could say: "nerf dragonfang!!!!111oneone" but that doesnt quite fit in here, or he could speculate about sexual preferences of someone but then he faces the danger of saying "guess you like cocks" to a girl. "get a life" is also forbidden considering the first 2 replies here.

so i think all the arguments he has learnt on bw are used and now he can only repeat some of them or go away...
lenda
Mozarella

Post by lenda »

Skitzzo wrote:he can only repeat some of them or go away...
but but but .... GIV entertainment !!1<exclamationmark>1
Zzz
Oatcake

Post by Zzz »

Twigbob wrote:well, tbh, i can see where hes coming from
as someone who solo's a lot, when you finally get a fair 1on1 fight it can be extremely tedious to get ganked by a fg or 2.

but thats daoc, just gotta live with it :p

Someone who knows that I am talking about... Maybe you guys should read what I've said and stop the childish insults, it's making you all look so pathetic. Fingoniel you kinda got owned there, come on you must have an answer to the Alb zerg... surely?
Gribz0r
Wensleydale

Post by Gribz0r »

Zzz, the fact you come here to whine about something happening all the time just means you have a VERY tight ass ok? Dammit live with it. You can't expect groups on frontier defense to just /wave and walk past because your next target may be the lvl 42 newbie trying to do his lvl 40 epic quest. Everyone gets steamrollered in this game, it's just annoying at that moment. I don't expect a hib or mid FG to let me live when I'm solo in their frontier, and be honest, they wouldn't.
DAoC Europe: Retired - DAoC US: Retired
EvE Online: Retired - Warhammer: Retired
WoW: Retired
Playing: Minecraft (sue me)
Lalia
Edam

Post by Lalia »

Zzz wrote:Someone who knows that I am talking about... Maybe you guys should read what I've said and stop the childish insults, it's making you all look so pathetic. Fingoniel you kinda got owned there, come on you must have an answer to the Alb zerg... surely?
So you come here shouting about fotm noobs or some other "l33t" bollocks, after being steamrollered once, and then have the gall to complain about "childish insults"?

You teh funneh!!111!!1!!!ONEONEONEOENN! Or whatever it is you people talk like.

I'm glad you haven't left your name, because if you did I would have to go to the effort of forming up a couple of groups and zerging you whenever you put your sorry little ass in our frontier.
lenda
Mozarella

Post by lenda »

We did, and it was your childish insult that started it :)

I have no pity for any stealther going down. Maybe you didnt get a 1vs1 fight and just proceeded to pennines / sauvage to gank the crap out of lvl 40/43/45 players trying to do their epic.

We have our fair share of stealthers, they kill, they get killed and they get (stealth)zerged for the same. Sometimes they get mad or even frustrated but at least they dont invade the boards to spawn some utter crap !

HW is fun, most zergs there are keep take/defense groups and there are some good fights between groups of equal level. If any solo'er or small group meets a larger group or larger groups, it's bad luck. Fighting close to mg's increases that chance as we try to keep an eye on who and what passes through them.
Skitzzo
Gouda

Re: Lame

Post by Skitzzo »

Skitzzo wrote:
Zzz wrote:GG, how about you leave 2 soloers to fight a battle instead of running them both over with a FG?
how about: no?
read this again: the answer is

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

Zzz wrote: Someone who knows that I am talking about... Maybe you guys should read what I've said and stop the childish insults, it's making you all look so pathetic. Fingoniel you kinda got owned there, come on you must have an answer to the Alb zerg... surely?
please tell me how I got owned... usually that implies losing an argument, when there's not actually an argument here - just some pointless whining.

Or are you trying to tell me that there's never a hib or a mid zerg? that the 5fg at amg last night were a figment of my imagination? that the 6fg mids that trampled us last time I was in odins are a figment of my imagination?

If you want to solo and have 1vs1s go play PvP or do it somewhere out of the way. The middle of HW near the mmg ain't that...

Would you whine if you got killed in emain? (well yes, probably but I doubt you'd even bother to whine about having a solo fight broken up)

and I forgot the other standard BW-sanctioned reply to this sort of whine (which you kinda paraphrased)

Someone got pwned ;)

:great:
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
iolan
Cornish Yarg

Post by iolan »

<passes on the salty pop corn to Bleri and Vorc>
hawkeye
Danish Blue

Post by hawkeye »

i must apolagise for my earlier bad tempered outburst's little stealther dude .but if you do not want to be run over by a FG and cant handle it when it happens you really should think about makeing a group friendly char old chap then at least you die with your friends :D

oh dam did i say friends oops my bad ppl like you r useualluy billy no mate plz do exuse me

do all realms zerg hmmmm . of course they do its called the increasing lvl 50 population

now to coming here under a lets say false name and flameing us for killing an enemy in OUR frontier in a way this is like all the wines on BW about ppl ganking someojne who is exping in there frontiers the expers get exp bonuses ect for the added risk of been killed if dont want to take that risk then dont exp there .but in your case its the solo rp's for a kill you like rather than the 60 you get from leeching with a zerg thats fair enough but as before you take the risks you should be able to deal with them like a man

not to my answer to us not doing it again sorry your just a few rp's to us and the enemy

now fuck off and shag a sheep billy no mates and quite cloggin up our boards with shit
Bridge
Double Gloucester

Post by Bridge »

Funny that one of us got a pm from another Alb whining that we had killed 2 enemies that were duelling too. Theres nothing like a multiple-component whine to get the blood flowing. WTF would this game turn into if twats like Zzz were in the right.
Im sure if he thinks hard enough he could think of some complaint about us defending our keeps too. I await the next cleverly worded argument from him. Perhaps a short deconstructive essay on the state of the Albion monarchy.
Bleri McThrust
Danish Blue

Post by Bleri McThrust »

/em munches merrily away and passes it on

What I'd really like to know is .... We know the names of the people who were actively out defending there frontier (suprising as it may seem Zzz but there are people that do, but then of course with a BW personality like yours you probably didnt know that) but who was the poor defensive soul that headed to HW, with the 1 intention of getting themselves easy rp's so they could shout leet stuff?
Bleri McThrust - Pole Armsman DAoC
Playing Skyrim

Steam id - Bleri / bpbill
Kongregate Id: bpbill
http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=bpbill
Rayzor
Mozarella

Post by Rayzor »

we will defend *our* frontier,how *we* want to.
if you don't like it, then don't come.
DaoC Farewell Vid

PS3: Rayzor587

WoW: Back for winter <cough>
HG Forever
hawkeye
Danish Blue

Post by hawkeye »

/puts hand in popcorn box and grabs air (gives bleri a hard stare )

you fat bastards you scoffed the lot !!!!!!!! :eek2:
Wabbit
Roquefort

Post by Wabbit »

HW was empty last night and I was there solo >:
Anything 50 sorc, System 50 reaver, Wabbit 50 scout, Romus 50 theurg,
Hospital 50 cleric, Ederannon 50 cabalist, Hillary 50 paladin, Fatimablush 50 necro,
Livv 50 wizzy, Angelic 50 cleri, Parthenia 45 sorc, Actaeon 34 friar, Velocitas 32 mincer,
Burgemeester 26, Dictator 24 scout / 1085 fletcher
Lalia
Edam

Post by Lalia »

A solo sorc... now there's a thing :lol:
livv
Stilton

zzz

Post by livv »

darn i wish i had seen this post earlyer... I love these 16 year old todlers who don't seem to know wot this game is about..... And what offends me the most is calling this huge guild new and some of our guildies newbies even though they were here from the beginning.... I just cannot believe that someone expects to be left alive when he's passed by pps from other realms.... that would be the first for me if that would happen.... And calling pps childish while you're acting so childish that we should call it womb-behavior.... Get a life plz...