Hi

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Pog
Stilton

Hi

Post by Pog »

Hi Guys
I thought I'd just pop in and so hello and hope you are all well. It would appear that I still have access to all the forums, but I thought it would be more appropriate if I put my wee message on the General.

I've spent a lot of time on the pvp server of late. I've got a nice almost-lvl22 Friar called FUZZY. So, if you're on, gis a shout. I've got no money and am a stingy bas'ard, but would be happy to help in any other way.

Up the Guard
We are the people...person...well, pleb, really!
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

ello,

kill the Pog! :)

think a few of us are on PvP...
I'm in the Forumites as a likkle druid (the imaginitive name of Fingoniel)

have you given up on excal? or just taking a break?
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
Jiggs
Danish Blue

Post by Jiggs »

i'm nimloth, 20+ enchanter :D we got a small guild and even got the emblem already, pm me any time after 6pm if you want to hook up for some serious pbaoe power leveling guild groups :D

we are playing 6-12 most nights atm
Pog
Stilton

Post by Pog »

Hi Guys
Nice of you to reply
I'll definitely look you up
I've not given up on excal...I just need a bit of a change. I do play my excal chars every now and then, but I quite like the challenge of trying to get a group organised when most of the people understand what the hell I'm saying (a bit like excal and RL then :D ). It's quite nice to pick up a couple of lvls a day.
I hope you don't think me too rude leaving the guild as suddenly as that...I just needed to do the loner thing for a while, and as I wasn't really playing Galgael I had to use Pog. I very much doubt I'll be joining any other guild with Pog. I might, however, start my own one man guild called: "No thanks - I don't need an F-ng guild...now run along and stop hassling me"; not sure if I can fit that in on a Guild Name though - I might have to leave out "No thanks".
I quite like the the pvp server. Loads of fun seeing assasins trying to sneak up on me and then giving them a good slapping. I just need to figure out how to handle Enchanters and Cabalists; so far my tactic has been to make friends with as many of them as possible :wink: (cunning, hey?). Guilds I can't stand are Red Hand (why can't they just leave me alone? I'm a nice guy...) and War Legion (bunch of cowardly pooftah frogs who love to gang up on you when the odds are 8:1 in their favour and then only if they are at least 5 lvls higher than you).
Well - I hope to see you guys there soon. I'll probably log on at about 19:30 after Farscape.
Second
Double Gloucester

Post by Second »

i got a sorc there=) in a guild called Fear.(same guild as Jiggs if i'm not wrong=)
Jiggs
Danish Blue

Post by Jiggs »

you will have to join the guild tho if we start doing 2 groups xping :) otherwise erm it can get painful hehe
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

We were wondering why you left HG, were worried if you'd gotten pissed off at one too many guild hunts not actually materialising when you got to DF etc.
(or the amount of chat on /gu finally made yer brain explode)
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
Pog
Stilton

Post by Pog »

It's because you let another bloody South African into the guild - we're not good at working in pairs.
Now I've got to deal with 2000 bleeding foreigners.
Stirla
Oatcake

Post by Stirla »

well im on PvP server too - hunter (lvl 13 i think). Id like to join Seconds and Jiggs guild if its possible :). Have been tired of killing everything that moves :) (leveling mostly on other players - pk). well joining guild would make more sence to that :) - more deffined enemies etc. Promisse not to kill alies and not beg for money :).
Will be on today or tomorrow.

cya Stirla.
Second
Double Gloucester

Post by Second »

then u can PL me! yeah! hehe. its DAMN slow to lvl a sorc=) used 3-4 hours getting to lvl 6