Happy Easter!

Funny links, guess the movie threads, anything else off topic.

Moderator: Stranglehold Moderators

Littlerose
Cornish Yarg

Happy Easter!

Post by Littlerose »

Have a fantastic day today. Mine is pretty hectic - I'm finishing making a trifle now, then I'll go out and cut the grass while him indoors makes a lovely roast Sunday lunch for 8 :D

See you soon

Rosie
Legaethiel
Cornish Yarg

Post by Legaethiel »

Happy Easter too. Enjoy the time with your family, and hope to see you in game soon.

Take care
DAoC Europe- retired

DAoC US Classic: Fatalvixen thid infil; Danelell 50 sorc; Dwywyth 50 servant necro; and others in Albionspride

LoTRs - Kalewyr: Hobbit Guardian level 10
Dervish
Danish Blue

Post by Dervish »

Had a big easter egg hunt both indoors and outdoors here this morning - super weather.

Had a lazy breakfast then went to The New Forest Owl, Otter and Wildlife Conservation Park. Was great fun, took a picnic of course and we had a close encounter with a Sika dear. :)

Having a stuffed pork joint roast for tea with roasties.. mmmm

Legaethiel
Cornish Yarg

Post by Legaethiel »

We had family bbq, and 4 of my sisters came with their children and partners. Fabulous time, 12 children on a mass easter egg hunt - including Paul my youngest son 18 months wasn't too young - and a feast of chocolate.

My wife and I had a great time: it sounds as if both of you would, and have, too.
DAoC Europe- retired

DAoC US Classic: Fatalvixen thid infil; Danelell 50 sorc; Dwywyth 50 servant necro; and others in Albionspride

LoTRs - Kalewyr: Hobbit Guardian level 10
Gribz0r
Wensleydale

Post by Gribz0r »

I had a hangover :(
DAoC Europe: Retired - DAoC US: Retired
EvE Online: Retired - Warhammer: Retired
WoW: Retired
Playing: Minecraft (sue me)
Ghengis
Danish Blue

Post by Ghengis »

i had to work for all of easter so am saving my egg for tuesday when i get a day off :(
sleepy
Lorthania
Mozarella

Post by Lorthania »

Gribz0r wrote:I had a hangover :(
Was it covered in chocolate? :p
Writing a virus for a Mac is like invading Greenland. You could but why the hell would you want to?

WoW: Lorthania - 85 BM/SV Hunter | Jalfrezia - 85 Frost Mage | Ciderbelly - 85 Warrior | Tarrmahk - Tauren DK in progress.
Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

Being of teh age where I now substitute choccy eggs for beer - I have a hangover today after a family bbq, though I am not as rough as teh wife who is still in bed....

Was a good day though, fun had by all and no food poisoning either - dunno if that means it doesnt qualify as a real bbq....
Currently appearing as SirEvzy - Spammer Spec in Black Ops on PS3
Lorthania
Mozarella

Post by Lorthania »

Went to the in-laws yesterday for family dinner. Nephews freaked out Jasper so much he got stuck in panic mode until 4 am. Need coffee, energy drinks and sugary foods now.

:help:
Writing a virus for a Mac is like invading Greenland. You could but why the hell would you want to?

WoW: Lorthania - 85 BM/SV Hunter | Jalfrezia - 85 Frost Mage | Ciderbelly - 85 Warrior | Tarrmahk - Tauren DK in progress.
Collegien
Cheshire

Post by Collegien »

I went to deepest darkest France countryside for easter and had a meal with the wifes family. An array of different dishes with a barbie somewhere in the middle.

Dunno what it is about French family meals but we sat at the table at 12 and apart from a quiz game somewhere in the middle all we did was slowly make our way through all this stuff that kept appearing from the kitchen and barbie. We finished the meal and went our separate ways at ........ 10:45 ... yes PM like wth?? They do like "family meals" over there. Still i managed to get away and use the dial up to log in on the lappy for a short time :)

Back in blighty again now and looking forward to a nice full english in teh morning :D
Lorthania
Mozarella

Post by Lorthania »

Mmmm, full English :great:

Belgians are quite good at extended meals too, just ask those who attented HG's last guild meet in Antwerp :wink: