Wee New Toy :)

Funny links, guess the movie threads, anything else off topic.

Moderator: Stranglehold Moderators

Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Wee New Toy :)

Post by Evzy »

Just got a new mobile phone, Nokia 6120 on 3 - Reading all the stuff I can do now and getting excited - can stream movies n music etc from my PC, got a free Slingbox so I can stream Sky Tv to the phone, full intraweb so I can spam on the move and its got Skype and Windows Messenger as well to save using my free minutes and texts :)

Now I just need to figure out how to do all that :(
Currently appearing as SirEvzy - Spammer Spec in Black Ops on PS3
Dervish
Danish Blue

Post by Dervish »

How much are they gonna charge you for all that web usage? I hope for your sake it's a fixed fee unlimited download/upload type os deal. If not and it's a pay per megabyte that could be very ouchy.

Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

Its not a bad deal tbh - £15pm for line rental etc and 250mins anytime calls and 100 txts, then £10 a month for this X-gold thingy - that basically covers up to 80 hours of streaming Sky or Video footage etc via PC, 1gb of interweb browsing as well, and they throw in a Slingbox - which is £150 anyway - so over 12mnths @ £10 extra - I get £30 off the slingbox (albeit then would need to keep paying £10 etc - but if not can use my laptop or any PC on the planet to watch Sky using slingbox - no monthly charge for the Slingbox itself)

So basically £25 a month for calls, web browsing and Sky :)
Minimarv
Spammer
Spammer

Post by Minimarv »

im on three, great network imo, crap customer service :( i have the SE K800i, lov ely phone until they "upgraded" it :(
Sheep go to Heaven, Goats go to HELL!!!!
Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

Nearly went for that phone til I spotted this deal - k800 won't stream the media stuff etc otherwise thats probably what I would have ended up with...

Just found out my new phone is so good it can also wipe ya backside!!! (well if you wrap it in bog paper it can ;) )
Minimarv
Spammer
Spammer

Post by Minimarv »

well, if you fancy trying out the vidoe calling, gis a shout :) can be amusing when your drunk
Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

I need to work out how to do that - though the missus got a new phone as well that supports it - I am a bit loathe to show her as it will end up being her new toy and I will have to video call her everytime I call her then :( simple quick calls will be a thing of the past.. I will be on hold whilst she does her hair n makeup before she will answer the phone n stuff :(

Just pickde up the Slingbox for the Sky Tv, now just got to order some plug thingies to connect the sky to my pc in the other room and I am away, oh and Friday my number ports over from my old phone so trying to use that til then and get rid of my free mins.....but its just so poop compared to meh new one...I glare at it like its a ugly stepkid!!
Minimarv
Spammer
Spammer

Post by Minimarv »

got a text from my sister the other night to video call her ( only has the facility on her husbands phone thankfully) she was a but drunk and all i saw was the inside of her ear and her eye
Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

Minimarv wrote:got a text from my sister the other night to video call her ( only has the facility on her husbands phone thankfully) she was a but drunk and all i saw was the inside of her ear and her eye
You sure it wasnt that evil girl from "The Ring"? You may only have 7 days left :(
Legaethiel
Cornish Yarg

Post by Legaethiel »

I have video call function on my phone too: I have never used it. Dervish is the only person to have my number on the forum, and I don't think he has the capability. I am going out and getting totally off my face tomorrow night Marv if you want to test it out. :P
DAoC Europe- retired

DAoC US Classic: Fatalvixen thid infil; Danelell 50 sorc; Dwywyth 50 servant necro; and others in Albionspride

LoTRs - Kalewyr: Hobbit Guardian level 10
Dervish
Danish Blue

Post by Dervish »

Alas I have no video capability, which tbh is good for the rest of mankind.

Minimarv
Spammer
Spammer

Post by Minimarv »

why not, i think Pol still has my number :) lets hope you can understand the accent (even though i dont think its that broad :) )
Legaethiel
Cornish Yarg

Post by Legaethiel »

He'll have to text it to me :( But yeah should be fun - or he can give you mine :D
DAoC Europe- retired

DAoC US Classic: Fatalvixen thid infil; Danelell 50 sorc; Dwywyth 50 servant necro; and others in Albionspride

LoTRs - Kalewyr: Hobbit Guardian level 10
saffron
Chocolate

Post by saffron »

oh my God! You're not doing that again: he used to do that to me.

Be warned Marv...once he has done it once, he will do it again. :evil: