Hellgate: London

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Byronis
Roquefort

Hellgate: London

Post by Byronis »

Anyone given the demo a go yet - seem any good?
Mal

XB/PSN/Steam/Twitter: merseymal
Currently in ESO & LOTRO
Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

I was really up for this game when I first started reading about it, but the fact it has a subs based part now has put me off looking into it, though will wait and see what exactly the perks are etc for people who pay subs - doubt I would get into that - since my PC blew up a couple of days ago I havent even been bothered to look at it yet...so not going to start paying for another game when I still haven't managed to play past level 1 of Bioshock.
Currently appearing as SirEvzy - Spammer Spec in Black Ops on PS3
Javai
Chocolate

Post by Javai »

I wanted to but the demo gave me a stupidly slow download rate and I got bored waiting :)
Javai
Favail
Windraven
Meina
GM Fates Tainted
Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

Just got PC Gamer and noticed it got 73% - hmmmm - though not read the review yet! Once I do will pop anything interesting on here.
Dervish
Danish Blue

Post by Dervish »

Evzy you blown up ANOTHER pc??? What the hell do you do to them?

Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

Its the same one - the last harddrive failed on me, the one that was left I used - didnt bother sticking a 2nd in it, and now that ones died as well - I think the dude who originally built the machine chucked in a pair of crappy drives tbh - will have to order a new pair and re-install the whole thing again, which at the moment I really cant be bothered to do as not got much time to play on the PC currently, so by leaving it gather dust I can get on with other stuff that needs doing.... Though I was getting into Bioshock :(
Byronis
Roquefort

Post by Byronis »

Javai wrote:I wanted to but the demo gave me a stupidly slow download rate and I got bored waiting :)
i was getting a decent 500KB/sec download from the site on Monday night so i just used Getright to dl it and set it to switch off the PC when it had finished :)

graphically it's underwhelming, not played it for long yet though but it's ok i suppose - its strength is bound to be in its multiplayer modes though.
Mal

XB/PSN/Steam/Twitter: merseymal
Currently in ESO & LOTRO
Javai
Chocolate

Post by Javai »

Byronis wrote:
Javai wrote:I wanted to but the demo gave me a stupidly slow download rate and I got bored waiting :)
i was getting a decent 500KB/sec download from the site on Monday night so i just used Getright to dl it and set it to switch off the PC when it had finished :)

graphically it's underwhelming, not played it for long yet though but it's ok i suppose - its strength is bound to be in its multiplayer modes though.
I got it at 1.5 MB/sec rfom a different site yesterday. Wasn't impressed with what I saw thought Diablo 2 looked better ;) Also found the controls unwieldy but that's probably cos I'm not a fps-head :)
Javai
Favail
Windraven
Meina
GM Fates Tainted