Public information article

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Public information article

Post by Fingoniel »

http://uk.gamespy.com/pc/warhammer-online/913667p1.html

Must read for everyone playing Mourkain Temple, Stone Troll Crossing, Phoenix Gate or any other scenarios involving 'things'
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
Bobiskey
Stilton

Post by Bobiskey »

hehe class. played MT a few times while lvling. Run in, grab the "thing" and stand around while order beat up on everyone else. Funny. 1 we won like 500 - 20 :)
.: Give PG Tips title :.
Bob <Fates>
bisquit
Spamateur
Spamateur

Post by bisquit »

that's genius! we were playing a scenario in MT yesterday but the order side have found a glitch, they run the relic back to the hillside where their base is and squash the relic carrier into the corner so he is part way up the hill, now he is there he can't be hit by aoe damage and the healers stand on top the hill so you can only hit them with ranged stuff!
C.Wyllie
Bsc (hons) Biochemistry
Research Associate
Safety officer
Zi Medical
Collegien
Cheshire

Post by Collegien »

sooo i am supposed to kill the dude with the 'thing' ?

I wish he'd made it a little clearer :/

:o
Byronis
Roquefort

Post by Byronis »

i've had a graphical bug once or twice when I couldn't see the dude with the thing due to the light beam thingy not being visible
Mal

XB/PSN/Steam/Twitter: merseymal
Currently in ESO & LOTRO
Javai
Chocolate

Post by Javai »

Did actually win a couple in MT without having 'the thing' it kept getting picked up by Order but the weight of our killing overcame their points bonus :)

Looking forward to open rvr or some scenarios without a 'thing' though tbh, the tier 2 ones weren't as fun as the tier 1 ones and the tier 3 ones just dont flippin pop except for the idiotic one with the lava (yeah thats a fun idea when 50% of classes have knockback).

I know there are some fun ones in tier 4 though and can't wait to get back to rvr on the burning streets of Praag.
Javai
Favail
Windraven
Meina
GM Fates Tainted
Kinan
Gorgonzola

Post by Kinan »

Javai wrote:Did actually win a couple in MT without having 'the thing' it kept getting picked up by Order but the weight of our killing overcame their points bonus :)

Looking forward to open rvr or some scenarios without a 'thing' though tbh, the tier 2 ones weren't as fun as the tier 1 ones and the tier 3 ones just dont flippin pop except for the idiotic one with the lava (yeah thats a fun idea when 50% of classes have knockback).

I know there are some fun ones in tier 4 though and can't wait to get back to rvr on the burning streets of Praag.
Yea, Praag was the best open rvr zone in beta, cant wait.
Kinan The Vagabond, Drinking Minstrel of The Merry Men

Also know as:

Corpsman, High Rejuv Life Saviour
Tych, Shy Pyromaniac.

Now in WAR:

Kinan, Da Shaman
Marat, Pwns YOU with his left "hand".