Belgians tsk

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Bleri McThrust
Danish Blue

Belgians tsk

Post by Bleri McThrust »

From the sublime Grow a beard for Belgium
to the ridiculous Sex ban

Come on guys get a government.

Whilst we may be suffering the idiocies of coalition government with their quick fixes and sometimes disjointed policies at least we have one nah nah :P

BTW Fraser is your server borked again?
Bleri McThrust - Pole Armsman DAoC
Playing Skyrim

Steam id - Bleri / bpbill
Kongregate Id: bpbill
http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=bpbill
Gribz0r
Wensleydale

Post by Gribz0r »

Everything is going well without government thankyouverymuch. When you do have a government that only means new taxes anyway! And no long term vision. By definition a politician looks 3.5 years ahead, then it's time to campaign for the next elections again. :)
DAoC Europe: Retired - DAoC US: Retired
EvE Online: Retired - Warhammer: Retired
WoW: Retired
Playing: Minecraft (sue me)
hawkeye
Danish Blue

Post by hawkeye »

ROFLMAO at the kind of protests the belgians are doing about the situatuion
your all mad grib . i love it
come get some noobs!!!!!!
Gribz0r
Wensleydale

Post by Gribz0r »

Yup. We're all fatalistic, sarcastic and cynical by nature. It's a natural defence against decades of bad politics. :pint:

We might need some UN peacekeeping forces soon. I knew I should've built a shelter under my house! :D
DAoC Europe: Retired - DAoC US: Retired
EvE Online: Retired - Warhammer: Retired
WoW: Retired
Playing: Minecraft (sue me)
Lorthania
Mozarella

Post by Lorthania »

Yeah, it's amazing how the country keeps itself running without government. Let it be a lesson to you though: don't get involved in a multi-party system, it's what brought us in this mess in the first place!

What annoys me most about it is that a relative minority is now deepening the north/south divide while most Belgians could care less about it. I'm fed up being told what the Flemish need by a band of two-bit politicians who couldn't find their own arse if they had a map, let alone negotiate a long-term plan for the benefit of an entire country.
Writing a virus for a Mac is like invading Greenland. You could but why the hell would you want to?

WoW: Lorthania - 85 BM/SV Hunter | Jalfrezia - 85 Frost Mage | Ciderbelly - 85 Warrior | Tarrmahk - Tauren DK in progress.