the witcher 2

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

hawkeye
Danish Blue

the witcher 2

Post by hawkeye »

FFS its put back again 3rd time now grrrr . still better than getting an unfinished game that needs to be patched on release i guess

you listening treyarch you incompitent fuckers

seems this one is going to be a lot more adult orientated and much much darker . so cant wait :great:

http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=28232.0

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q= ... 76&bih=807

enjoy
come get some noobs!!!!!!
Twigbob
Danish Blue

Post by Twigbob »

'adult oriented' = pixelated boobies? ;D
hawkeye
Danish Blue

Post by hawkeye »

na no boobies in this game just on some cards you get to mark a hump . its all story driven , but pretty naughty ooer
hawkeye
Danish Blue

Post by hawkeye »

well after finishing the witcher 2 im both pleased and angry .. the new game looks great and plays very nicely there are 2 games in 1 as you can take sides and play from both points of view ... the game consists of 3 acts act 1 pretty good eases you into it side quests galore and the usual main plot .. end of act 1 is when you pick a side
act 2 really really good this one . i had a ton of fun on this one and the end of act boss is a fucker on hard which is what i played it on .

ok this is what made me angry act 3 its utter shit . and it looks like they ran out of time for the deadline and cobbled any old shit together for the last act it took me 45 mins to complete in act 2 gear .

all in all the game is ok but not even close to the scale of the 1st game and the plot isnt as good . For the money its just not worth it in my opinion but if you have never played the 1st game id recomend it even now as its superb