A MANS BEST FRIEND

Funny links, guess the movie threads, anything else off topic.

Moderator: Stranglehold Moderators

dizie
Gorgonzola

A MANS BEST FRIEND

Post by dizie »

found this in 1 of my mags had me & acou :lol:. My six month-old son recently discovered his penis and since that momentous occasion he has reached for it at every available opportunity.when my wife mentioned to our GPthat our baby boy had started playin with his willy the doc rolled her eyes & sighed "do they ever stop"? she has a point .men just cant leave their john thomas alone we"re constantly at it scratchin,strokin,pokin,proddin&pullin it is said the dvil makes work for ildle hands but your hands need never be idle when you"re the proud owner of male genitalia watch any man with his hands in his pockets &sooner or later u see the telltale trouser twitch. pocket billiards is undoubtedly the number 1 sport.& how often have u seen a bloke asleep in front of the tv with his hand down his pants & a contented smile on his face?but why do we do it?after all women arent constantly thrustin their hands in2 their knickers sigmund freud,the father of psychoanalysis, built his entire philosophy around the importance of a mans pride & joy & even insisted that women suffer from "penis envy".he also said that if u dream about macaroons or somthing equally innocuous it means u want 2 kill your father & sleep with yuor mother but then he did take a lot of cocaine.anyway we dont need philosophers to explain mens attchment 2 their tackle its very simple we get a sense of security from the surreptitious testicle touch essentially we"re just checkin that everythin is still there &it instinctively starts at a young age indeed baby boys find it comfortin 2 give things down there a good tug long before they have any idea what they"re doin. as a boy grows older any doubts he may have about the importance of this appendage disappear the first time he gets whacked in the groin by a football after he has recovered consciousness &the ability 2 walk the notion will have sunk in that anythin capable of producin so much pain must be precious when he gets 2 see what little grils have he feels even prouder because well hes got more for his money later he discovers it can also provide sexual pleasure mainly for himself of course.so this thing can cause both agony &ecstasy &a man can even write his name in the snow with it hell if hes generously endowed he can also use it for performance art like those guys in the puppertry of the penis show who twist their todgers in2 shapes :eek7: such as a sea anemone or the eiffle tower could anythin be more fun? they"re actually bein paid 2 play with themselves nice work if u can get it .so u see the penis is definitely a key orgen perhaps only second in importance 2 the brain (which actaully resides within it if you"re male)our manhood is a friend for life it never lets us down well ok it might if we"ve had a few drinks too many or if we"ve a bit tired or if we"re just not in the mood but so whats if its a bit temperamental?the sheer unpredictability of the little fellow is part of his charm.but there is a downside too men may be great lumbering oafs about everythin else oblivious 2 criticism & immune 2 insult but they become hypersensitive when women in their presence indulge in any penile puerility god forbid u ever cast aspersions on the dimensions of your mans equipment you"re not foolin us with that "size doesnt matter" routine size is a huge concern.anyway is it really just men who r obsessed ?when calvin klein launched its ad campaign featurin a smi naked travis fimmel :clap: (yum yum)i seem 2 recall it excitin a lot of comment from the fairer sex &dont pretend u were talkin about his abs! ( srry fing had 2 let u guys read this its bad of me i know :( but u see the funny side dont u ) :oops:
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

:o

no worse than some of the stuff on the "for the lads" thread ;)
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
Rayzor
Mozarella

Post by Rayzor »

penis envy - lmao
DaoC Farewell Vid

PS3: Rayzor587

WoW: Back for winter <cough>
HG Forever
Blacksun
Cheshire

Post by Blacksun »

Damn I got sore eyes now! But :great: 8)