A letter of thanks

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

gloec
Cornish Yarg

A LETTER OF THANKS

Post by gloec »

hello all as you knw i was IN EK and we merged with you guys HG i didnt want 2 go at first as as we had a great guild it was small but a nice bunch of peeps rayzor said give it a go .As you knw i did i and we got a nice warm welcome and it feells like i never left EK .so i like 2 thankyou all for being NICE PEEPS AND FING FOR MY POLE . AND ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GAVE FROM LEV 43 TO 50 THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN MERRY CRIMBO GUYS ..
Vorcyn
Double Gloucester

Post by Vorcyn »

Nice choice of topic :P

Glad to have you here mate :D
Lalia
Edam

Re: A LETTER OF THANKS

Post by Lalia »

gloec wrote:hello all as you knw i was IN EK and we merged with you guys HG i didnt want 2 go at first as as we had a great guild it was small but a nice bunch of peeps rayzor said give it a go .As you knw i did i and we got a nice warm welcome and it feells like i never left EK .so i like 2 thankyou all for being NICE PEEPS AND FING FOR MY POLE . AND ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GAVE FROM LEV 43 TO 50 THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN MERRY CRIMBO GUYS ..
You've been on the Christmas sauce, aint ya? :lol:
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

glad to have you here Gloec :)

made this into a separate thread (as I think you hit 'reply' instead of 'new topic' after too much christmas sauce :))
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
Rayzor
Mozarella

Post by Rayzor »

blimey, we got lee on the forums, that never happened in ek :o

glad u r enjoying hg life as much as me :)
Larik
Blue Castello

Post by Larik »

Glad to have you in the guild! I have to say I wasn't sure what to make of it when I heard EK or 'Eternal Knights' were joining the guild, especially as at the time the HG was already growing at a considerable rate! Having said that, I reckon you're great bunch of people and the game's been more fun to play than before with y'all along :P

Merry Christmas Everyone! :D
hawkeye
Danish Blue

Post by hawkeye »

i agreed with larik this guild has to be the best in ever been in in many years of playing mmorgs from UO.EQ CS to daoc your all friendly fun minded ppl that are very easy to along with ...personally i wouldnt want to be in any other guild

MERRY XMAS TO ALL AND GET REALLY DRUNK I AM :o :D :D :D
Jiggs
Danish Blue

Post by Jiggs »

u all smell and i love u for it

/sob