Meeting Notes

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

Well we had our first guild meeting, seven of us turned up! These meetings will be held at 9pm every Monday in the NW tower of Humberton Keep.
If this time is bad for you, please post and we'll see if we can move it.

Attendees:
Captain Fingoniel
Lieutenant Sunis
Sergeant Jiggs
Sergeant Second
Corporal Taryen
Corporal Shame
Corporal Pog

After sorting out ranks and distributing some guild equipment to those who needed it, we moved onto business at hand.

Jiggs is now guild Chaplain and will act as the Church's witness at our guild events.

All promotions shall now be confirmed by myself and blessed by the guild Chaplain at a ceremony, usually held at the guild meetings.

Following this new procedure, Second was promoted to Sergeant, and Taryen, Shame and Pog were each promoted to Corporal.

We discussed changes to the rank structure and decided it would be best to adopt a split-rank structure, with different names for elementalists/mages compared to other classes (as sergeant is not particularly appropriate for a cloth-wearer)

Rank levels as sleeve or glove colours... we decided this would be too much of a hassle to implement and would interfere with a lot of people's outfits.

All that shall be required is wearing of the guild cloak (and shield if possible) at any event where we wish to prominently display the guild colours.

We decided the website needs a bit more updating. I pointed out I need some more content for this.
Our very out of date members list is going to be updated by Second. Sunis also offered his services to help with any coding that's required.

Loot:
Guild members should try and save any nice loot they find (but cannot use) to aid their fellow guild members. Obviously if someone else in a group can immediately use an item, they should have it, but if possible get any spare items for the guild.

Crafting:
We need to encourage more crafting, to my knowledge we only have two crafters active in the guild, both doing weapons.

Anyone who wishes to contribute to crafting is more than welcome to. Good crafters will allow us to supply the guild with the best weapons possible to make.

Anyone wishing to start a craft and needing advice or funding should contact myself (or post on here) and will be given the full support of the guild.

Anyone thinking it is an easy thing to do should be warned that it takes a lot of time to get to any reasonable level of tradeskill.

Needless to say, crafters should return the favours to the guild by offering significant discounts (cost price preferably) to fellow guildmates.

Recruitment:
We are still actively recruiting, anyone you feel would fit in with the guild and can vouch for I will gladly invite. Either talk to an officer in-game or post an introduction on here.

Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard