thq pack on steam

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

hawkeye
Danish Blue

thq pack on steam

Post by hawkeye »

hehe check it out . its actually not bad 250 Quids worth of games for 26 quid and the titan quest games are a pretty good diablo clone . nice fix for folks waiting for diablo 3 you also get all the warhammer 40k games both 1 and 2 versions . even though 2 is the more intense true to rues type version . anyway there are 21 games on it and should be a few there to keep most ppl going for a bit :great:
come get some noobs!!!!!!
Javai
Chocolate

Post by Javai »

Oooo I loved Titan Quest and its expansion - really excellent Diablo 2 clone and I may be forced to reinstall it cos I can't find my D2 disks....methinks hubby has hidden then in the attic to prevent my 'just one more Mephisto run' nights
Javai
Favail
Windraven
Meina
GM Fates Tainted
hawkeye
Danish Blue

Post by hawkeye »

yeah im enjoying it tbh . that and the online last stand thing in dawn of war 2 . havent even loaded any of the others up yet no rush . fuel of war looks cool too
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

played titan quest the original, have this pack and keep thinking "ooh titan quest expansion, should really play that".

Ah well, another one for the list...
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
hawkeye
Danish Blue

Post by hawkeye »

another good one in there the entire company of heros . Thats 7 campaigns . and skirmish mode is the same as DOW 2 so no more epic 3 never ending skirmishes
all the red faction games not downloaded them yet look a bit naff . oh and fuel of war is without the worst pile of shit i have ever seen as a FPS console port over <shiver>
hawkeye
Danish Blue

Post by hawkeye »

Fingoniel wrote:played titan quest the original, have this pack and keep thinking "ooh titan quest expansion, should really play that".

Ah well, another one for the list...
lol what with 3 kids these days now is it fraser? . you got 2 hopes of gettin through that list and one is called Bob :wink:
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

just the 2 - but yeah it's a long list that's mostly growing ;)
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard