I'm back, finally, after 5 months spent in hospital!

Funny links, guess the movie threads, anything else off topic.

Moderator: Stranglehold Moderators

Legaethiel
Cornish Yarg

I'm back, finally, after 5 months spent in hospital!

Post by Legaethiel »

Hi all,

not a particularly funny thread, but I have now been given the all clear from my tumour scares :(

I have been very active with Saffron, my wife on US DAoC, where Albion is the underpopulated realm, on Classic. I have a rr12L0 Infiltrator: 9041 death blows, 7334 solo kills, in 11997 Player kills and will look to joining LoTRs now :D

Legae
DAoC Europe- retired

DAoC US Classic: Fatalvixen thid infil; Danelell 50 sorc; Dwywyth 50 servant necro; and others in Albionspride

LoTRs - Kalewyr: Hobbit Guardian level 10
Byronis
Roquefort

Post by Byronis »

welcome back

just reactivated my main US account where i have a friar called Byronis on both classic (not taken into rvr yet) and co-op servers. just started levelling a mauler on killbury too.
Mal

XB/PSN/Steam/Twitter: merseymal
Currently in ESO & LOTRO
Legaethiel
Cornish Yarg

Post by Legaethiel »

Byronis wrote:welcome back

just reactivated my main US account where i have a friar called Byronis on both classic (not taken into rvr yet) and co-op servers. just started levelling a mauler on killbury too.
Fatalvixen is my main there, but if want an in, in Albions Pride, let me know, on Gareth. I am training another sorceress atm, but have an Earth Theurgist whose 17, now.

I met up with Leaver, another friend from the alliance. I will be on Dwythyn my necro for a while to get her to 50. It will be good to meet others there. I am still going to LOTRO, just as soon as my mate gives me xp to download. The permissions are weird on my OS.
DAoC Europe- retired

DAoC US Classic: Fatalvixen thid infil; Danelell 50 sorc; Dwywyth 50 servant necro; and others in Albionspride

Collegien
Cheshire

Post by Collegien »

IF anyone here is playing US classic Alb I have lgm crafters in weapon/armour/tailor/spellcraft and soon fletchin.

Look for Leaver/Collegien online or ask a PrimEvil toon if i am on.

Cheap stuff fer stronghold doodz o' corse :)

:wink:
Byronis
Roquefort

Post by Byronis »

was great meeting up and visiting salisbury plains last night and getting my first kill in rvr (albeit in Hills Of Claret :P) - thanks for the guild invite too :)

should be on this evening barring unforseen circumstances
Mal

Currently in ESO & LOTRO
Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

First kill - on Sals plains? - is classic Alb like Camlann? If thats the case I might be tempted to give that a go myself - used to love Camlann but no-one else wanted to play :(
Currently appearing as SirEvzy - Spammer Spec in Black Ops on PS3
Ghengis
Danish Blue

Post by Ghengis »

his first RvR kill was in the halls of claret or whatever the lowbie battleground is called.
there is a PvP server, classic is just a server cluster with no TOA.
i am playing on lancelot server and have started some mids on the co-op server. any toon with meer in the name is probably me.
got 2, soon to be 3 50`s on lancelot.
sleepy
Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

Ah :(

Cba to start on a PvP server without knowing anyone there again - was bad enough on Camlann with only the odd ganking..
Currently appearing as SirEvzy - Spammer Spec in Black Ops on PS3
Byronis
Roquefort

Post by Byronis »

Ghengis wrote:his first RvR kill was in the halls of claret or whatever the lowbie battleground is called.
there is a PvP server, classic is just a server cluster with no TOA.
i am playing on lancelot server and have started some mids on the co-op server. any toon with meer in the name is probably me.
got 2, soon to be 3 50`s on lancelot.
i have a level 40ish heretic called Terrius, Terrisus or Terrisius (can't remember) on Lancelot - fancy grouping that friar of yours with it to work on the push to 40 sometime? :)

have a level 50 friar called...wait for it....Byronis on co-op server and various other alts there

then a level 50 friar called...yes Byronis again on the classic cluster
Mal

Currently in ESO & LOTRO
Legaethiel
Cornish Yarg

Post by Legaethiel »

I got 4 mid death blows on my level 8 rejuv/smite cleric, in the Lions Den. There was a level 9 Frontier Challenger, there too. It's like europe was 2 years ago. Molvik and Leirvik are very busy, Thid is like level 50 rvr...in short it rocks. Albion isn't the Underpopulated realm now, it's so chilled in our Alliance. I enjoy it, its like turning the clock back :D
DAoC Europe- retired

Legaethiel
Cornish Yarg

Post by Legaethiel »

Evzy wrote:First kill - on Sals plains? - is classic Alb like Camlann? If thats the case I might be tempted to give that a go myself - used to love Camlann but no-one else wanted to play :(
Classic has 2700 regular players every night. I've not tried ToA. BDs rule the roost, but Albs work together and look after each other, in most cases. The pvp isn't quite as big; but has a population.
DAoC Europe- retired

Ghengis
Danish Blue

Post by Ghengis »

would be great to ream up with some familiar folks but i am unlikely to be playing till after xmas now :( bah humbug!
sleepy
Byronis
Roquefort

Post by Byronis »

Ghengis wrote:would be great to ream up with some familiar folks but i am unlikely to be playing till after xmas now :( bah humbug!
no worries - not planning to level my tic (i think it's level 42) this side of xmas anyway :)
Mal

Currently in ESO & LOTRO