Oi, You Gits! (Hello) :)

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

Tikuto
Cheddar

Oi, You Gits! (Hello) :)

Post by Tikuto »

Hello, peeps. I'm Tikuto, I hover around community forums mainly TenTonHammer and Warhammer Alliance (don't like WHA though), and I have been waiting for Warhammer Online since before Mythic begun developing it. Yes, that is right - before the Climax trailer, I knew about Warhammer Online.

Seen the guild on the closed beta, I am sure I have. I usually played as a Black Orc named Bogrol or a Disciple of Khaine named Yirrjin mostly. Must be at least one person that recognizes the names as I did tend to the excitement of battle and things lol--"OMG WOOT! KILL KILL KILL!" and "pooned" after each capture or mass multi-kills.
It's a shame I didn't join the guild at an earlier date. i like to be at the start of things like this; like guilds. ;)

I was originally going to go Black Orc, but then the Black Guard came, and later began to reconsider my decisions. I've finally decided to be a Disciple of Khaine.

I have pre-ordered the Collector's Edition from HMV in May. Every aspect of the game Warhammer Online, I enjoy, and I would like to spend time with the guild.

--- edit: ---
Live with family because it's cheaper and there's cable broadband connection.
No job but am searching. Left collage in September with renewed foundations for a new head start in life. With what I have I could have got into University, but I honesty don't feel ready for university and don't think I ever will.

Been gaming for years, specifically MMOs since Ultima Online, 2001. Previous MMO was world of Warcraft, which I've learned to hate so much especially after the first expansion that I feel ruined it. Warhammer game along a few years ago. anyone remember the Climax trailer? it's still on YouTube and it was before then when I learned about Warhammer Online, and knew an MMO of Warhammer would be incredible right from the beginning--and it is! I've been waiting for years, in other freakish obsessive words.
I'm an active gamer, and I would be since I'm living off welfare and got no job. :(

What else? Hmm... Oh. A fairly recent pic of me. The black eyes are just camera quality and whatever else, I think.
[Image of Tikuto]
Last edited by Tikuto on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:05 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Disciple of Khaine

Hello, guild. Seen the guild in EU closed beta EN Server 01 and was trying to join but was on the wrong side (duh). :(

I am in beta. Ya rly! :o
Tikuto
Cheddar

Post by Tikuto »

Been looking around and I began to wonder because I've not picked-up anywhere on which realm the guild is aligned to. Humberton Guard is aligned with Destruction, right?

And is it Humberton Blackguard or Humbteron Guard? :eek7:
Disciple of Khaine

Hello, guild. Seen the guild in EU closed beta EN Server 01 and was trying to join but was on the wrong side (duh). :(

Evzy
Spambulance
Spambulance

Post by Evzy »

Hmmmm build it and they will come..

Hi dude - not in Beta personally so no clue who you are - but you post here and it gives me a chance to spam...which I like :)

I am sure someone will pop along shortly to fill you in on how prospective members have to send me money via paypal, PL me, clear all chat channels so I can spam when I log on, clean my boots, some other stuff I haven't decided yet...

Thats all totally true btw :great:
Currently appearing as SirEvzy - Spammer Spec in Black Ops on PS3
Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

Aha that's why we didn't see you.

In guild beta we were Humberton Guard and making up numbers for Order (people need things to kill you see).

For Open Beta (if I play... I've said I won't but I doubt it'll happen) and launch we'll be Humberton Blackguard and fighting on the side of Destruction.
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
Tikuto
Cheddar

Post by Tikuto »

Saving post and thread space, I guess, i post here.
What's the full history of the guild? does the guild have voice communicaitons and still like that? Forums are always useful :D
Disciple of Khaine

Fingoniel
Brugs Broodje

Post by Fingoniel »

We formed on the Excalibur DAoC server back in 2002, realising that a group of level 6 adventurers weren't going to be saving the world quite yet names such as "Defenders of Albion" were ruled out.

However I suggested we could probably manage to stave off some spirit hounds from our starter town of Humberton and thus the Humberton Guard was born.

We've been playing since then, with a bit of a break between DAoC and WAR (we've played other games such as WoW and LotRO but not all together) and kept in touch through the forums.

We don't have a dedicated voice comms server atm, but we might look into it at some point - not all of our members are able to use voice comms all the time so it's never going to be a requirement and I'd like to keep people chatting on the guild line in game too.
Mortal puppet of Flimgoblin
Captain of the Humberton Blackguard
Lorthania
Mozarella

Post by Lorthania »

I think I was in Defenders of Albion at some point :o
Writing a virus for a Mac is like invading Greenland. You could but why the hell would you want to?

WoW: Lorthania - 85 BM/SV Hunter | Jalfrezia - 85 Frost Mage | Ciderbelly - 85 Warrior | Tarrmahk - Tauren DK in progress.
Byronis
Roquefort

Post by Byronis »

Hi Tikuto from Delirium which is also known as the guilds "Covenant Of Zak" and "The Dragon Legion" :)
Mal

XB/PSN/Steam/Twitter: merseymal
Currently in ESO & LOTRO