the witcher 3

General stuff about WAR or any other games we play. Post and say hi!

Moderators: Fingoniel, Stranglehold Moderators

hawkeye
Danish Blue

the witcher 3

Post by hawkeye »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs

cant wait

looks like eldar scrolls will have some serious competition .. its an open world same as skyrim with mulitple regions ....the largest open world game ever made ...it has a main story ofc but you can do as and when you want
the graphics are stunning ..and i think many ppl will have to upgrade there gfx cards to even run it .. i just hope its moddable .. that fact alone is what increased skyrim sales by a crazy ammount
come get some noobs!!!!!!
hawkeye
Danish Blue

Post by hawkeye »

omg just found out the main story has 36 different endings
hawkeye
Danish Blue

Post by hawkeye »

35 times the size of witcher 2 .. main story 50 hours play .. side quests 50 hours play .. but the world is completely open so with exploring ect 1 play through could easily take 200 hours
especially with 3 regions .. each bigger than skyrim

im happy to say that they put the harsh language back in the game that they mostly took out in witcher 2 ...and the main city has an entire red light district full of brothers so maybe they put the sex back in too ...these are minor things i know but its part of what set the series apart in the 1st place

ahh ill never forget playing the witcher 1 for the 1st time and asking the dwarf a question only to be told to fuck off ... i was like ..what the hell ..i love that dwarf i really do the foul mouthed little shit XD